US Machining - Aerocision
Founded in 1984, AeroCision LLC in Chester, CT was the first acquisition made by Bromford Group under the ownership of Liberty Hall Capital Partners. Chester engineers, manufactures and assembles complex rings and casings made from super alloys and other exotic materials.
Following the acquisition of Numet in 2019 and forming the US Machining division soon after, the Chester facility has undergone significant change to ensure that it is ready to support the groups aspirations for future growth.
- Engineering Software: SolidWorks, MasterCam, Vericut, Hypermill
- Inspection: CMM’s running PC-DMIS CAD++ software, Modus software
- Part Marking: 2-D Dot Peen, Electro-Etch, Blast
- Milling: CNC Multi axis capable up to 5 axis up to 34″ OD.
- Turning: CNC, multiple axis with live tools, up to 34″ OD.
- Grinding: ID/OD Cylindrical, Surface
- EDM: Wire & Sink EDM up to 32” OD
- Parts Finishing: Polishing, Deburring, Grit blasting
- Assembly: Welding, Orbital Riveting
- Testing: NDT (FPI)